***LISTING ENDED***Tama HH905N Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi Hat Stand For Sale

Rick

Reaction score
I just upgraded to the comparable Speed Cobra stand for the longer footboard (I have long feet). This is a GREAT hi hat stand, gently used in like-new condition. This model normally sold new at $279.99. It can be yours for $200 with free shipping. Here's the link to the listing on Reverb: https://rvrb.io/2010s-hh905n-iron-o89cen

Rick

Reaction score
Somebody messaged me on Reverb today and wanted to know if this stand includes the short rod. I'm pretty sure Tama started including a short rod with Iron Cobra and Speed Cobra stands after I had bought this one. However, I do have a short rod from my new Speed Cobra stand that I don't need. So whoever buys this Iron Cobra stand... if they want the short rod from my Speed Cobra stand, I'll be glad to throw it in.

Rick

Reaction score
Price reduced to $195 + free shipping. This is a like-new Iron Cobra hi hat stand.

Rick

Reaction score
Lowered the price again. May end the listing if it doesn’t sell for this.

Rick

Reaction score
I decided to end this listing. I'm going to keep this hi hat stand for my backup drums so I don't have to move the hi hat stand on the rare occasions where I have two gigs back to back.