Live From My Drum Room/Modern Drummer Podcast With Lorne Wheaton!

John DeChristopher

DFO Veteran
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

GregR

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't tell you how much I enjoyed that one John! Great information and insight. I can't believe he started with Goddo. I probably saw him at some Toronto clubs back in the day. The Neil discussion was worth every minute. Thanks. Is there a part two coming?

John DeChristopher

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Can't tell you how much I enjoyed that one John! Great information and insight. I can't believe he started with Goddo. I probably saw him at some Toronto clubs back in the day. The Neil discussion was worth every minute. Thanks. Is there a part two coming?
Thanks, Greg. Glad you enjoyed it. Yes, there's definitely a part 2 coming soon. It will be largely devoted to talking about Neil.

Very enjoyable - thank you John
Thanks @repete - I appreciate it.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey John, I use the Podcast App on my iPhone and I don’t see this episode. E76 is Joe Franco. Would love to hear the episode with Lorne on it. Thx.

F6D8C4E8-A539-46B3-99B9-D25D24DEB93A.jpeg

blikum

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was a great one! I mean they're all friggin' great! Watched it after a gig, chillin at the hotel. Great stuff. The one question I would have asked Lorne is: Where are all of Neils kits located? Sure would be cool to get them all together for a photo session or maybe even a tour!

John DeChristopher

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hey John, I use the Podcast App on my iPhone and I don’t see this episode. E76 is Joe Franco. Would love to hear the episode with Lorne on it. Thx.

View attachment 568322
Hey Dan, the link to the podcast is above in my original post. Scroll up and you'll see it. On second thought, here it is https://www.moderndrummer.com/2022/...er-live-from-my-drum-room-with-lorne-wheaton/

The episode numbers are confusing, I know... My podcast is now the Modern Drummer Podcast and it's their episode #76. I'm up to episode #92 on my overall podcasts. I'm still maintaining my own separate YouTube and Podcast channels from MD...

This Saturday, July 2nd, will be my episode #92 with Peter Erskine "live" at 2pm EDT. That show will drop on MD's podcast platforms as their episode #77 on July 7th. They have the show exclusively for 30 days and then I'll post it on my platforms as episode #92. Confusing, isn't it? :)

Thanks for watching everyone!