Long shot trade- K Cons for Diril, or maybe EARLY HH

drummers_need_coffee.exe

Reaction score
Just throwing this one out there. I've got two K Constantinoples, a 16 and a 20 MTL. Curious about Diril cymbals in around the same sizes, particularly the Sweet, Silk, Hammer XL, and Shehrazad (what a name!) lines. I know these cymbals are a little hard to come by in the states so I'm not expecting a trade necessarily, but I really like my MTL anyway so I wouldn't be too upset if nothing came out of this. But if anyone has one and is willing to test the trade waters- let me know!

Figured I'd add that I'd consider the right early Sabian HH as well, preferably for the 16" K.

Last edited:

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just throwing this one out there. I've got two K Constantinoples, a 16 and a 20 MTL. Curious about Diril cymbals in around the same sizes, particularly the Sweet, Silk, Hammer XL, and Shehrazad (what a name!) lines. I know these cymbals are a little hard to come by in the states so I'm not expecting a trade necessarily, but I really like my MTL anyway so I wouldn't be too upset if nothing came out of this. But if anyone has one and is willing to test the trade waters- let me know!
There was a member in the For Sale section that had a set of Diril Shehrazad cymbals, as I recall.

kluger

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I've got a Diril special heavy ride 21" , great cymbal. I am interested to try a K con MTL .

Attachments

Latest posts