Look at the Hypocrisy of Drum Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deafmoon

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Issues with the Post Office are inherently political, and have proven themselves to be over many threads on the forum.
So the other day I went to the fights and a hockey game broke out...
Im not fighting with anyone but those who support or are supported by Google. I’m arguing against stupidity. I posted an article yesterday about USPS which is not run by the Federal Government, cutting staff and reducing schedules in their effort to make money, which is causing shipping issues for many Drum Forum buyers and sellers and they took it down and said Too Political. Really, but ads on voting in elections isn’t? That’s hypocrisy plain and simple. And if they didn’t know about these ads, let me tell you, I’ve called this out before to them.

Tornado

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im not fighting with anyone but those who support or are supported by Google. I’m arguing against stupidity. I posted an article yesterday about USPS which is not run by the Federal Government, cutting staff and reducing schedules in their effort to make money, which is causing shipping issues for many Drum Forum buyers and sellers and they took it down and said Too Political. Really, but ads on voting in elections isn’t? That’s hypocrisy plain and simple. And if they didn’t know about these ads, let me tell you, I’ve called this out before to them.
This isn't an ad for voting in an election. It's a job posting for election workers. It's not even asking you to vote! Maybe some of our fellow drummers in New York could use an extra $2800.

Deafmoon

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This isn't an ad for voting in an election. It's a job posting for election workers. It's not even asking you to vote! Maybe some of our fellow drummers in New York could use an extra $2800.
Elections are Political. Helping, voting, calling, counting, checking,,,political. Just
Like the Admins deemed that my post on USPS cost cuts were political yesterday. No politics! Unless we get paid from it. Then it’s okay.

Tornado

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Elections are Political. Helping, voting, calling, counting, checking,,,political. Just
Like the Admins deemed that my post on USPS cost cuts were political yesterday. No politics! Unless we get paid from it. Then it’s okay.
The entire point of not having political discussions is that they create arguments and drama. An ad is not the same thing because you can't post replies to an ad....unless you create a thread with a copy of the ad in it and purposefully make it about politics! Good grief!

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just goofing, don't take anything I say seriously. I ain't got no dog in this fight.

:p

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
The entire point of not having political discussions is that they create arguments and drama.
yea "Sticks and Stones will break my bones" but words typed on an internet forum will never...ah nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.