Look at the Hypocrisy of Drum Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyland

Reaction score
I dunno man, maybe it's hypocritical, maybe it isn't. There's a case to be made for each. But ultimately, I don't think it matters. The mods here work on a volunteer basis (as far as I know) and I'd be willing to bet they're just trying to follow the spirit of the rule, which is to prevent people from getting pissed off and leaving the board because they argued with somebody over politics when the parties in question could have gotten along great if those topics never came up. Maybe sometimes they make judgement errors, but I don't think that there's anything nefarious or outright preposterous happening. Just a bunch of people trying to talk drums and keep things civil.

In the past I've connected with posters via PM after threads/posts have been deleted, and those conversations have been fruitful. Plus, you can do group PMs. If you really want to discuss these things then that's an option, provided it's in good faith and not PMing people to talk smack.

Frank Godiva

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
so far made my day thxs

hourglass or Giblet?
I like the quick guide; you know so I don’t have to think about it and you can just get on with your day

Hope all is well Joe, and your well. When’s the next gig for you?

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
When’s the next gig for you?
I told you Saturday afternoons out side.

I don't have to bring drums, cymbals. They even have another drummer show up for me.

DrummerJustLikeDad

That's Me, The Silent Son
Reaction score
Drumline in the Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging
Sabian cymbals and Evans heads.
Could you imagine if those two companies merged? That’s a marketing co-op venture I could support.

The first time you played the product, the ugly, offensive logo would simply flake right off and disappear forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.