Looking for a 22” Zildjian K dark medium ride

daveplaydrum

Reaction score
So I’ve been using two rides...one thin that I can crash and one with a little more ping. I think I’d like to stick with a single more versatile ride. The ride of my dreams is a 22” Zildjian K dark medium ride. I’ve got a 22” Zildjian K light ride with rivet holes drilled (only one installed) and a 22” UFIP class series medium ride and willing to trade either one. Both are wonderful cymbals. I’ll get pics up at some point. I’d also be open to other ride cymbals as well as long as they’re comparable to the Zildjian dark medium. Looking for a good balance of stick definition and crashability.
Thanks!

daveplaydrum

Reaction score
I've got the 22" k dark ride you're looking for. It is awesome and has more ping than the K light ride.
I get my ping from the UFIP now but I’m thinking it’d be nice to have just one ride cymbal lol. I love both the UFIP and the K light, they just aren’t particularly versatile cymbals. From my understanding my request is a big long shot...if someone’s got a K dark medium then they’re probably not looking to give it up

Latest posts