Looking for a 24" bass 3pc Ludwig project...

turbojerk

Reaction score
Hi All,...

Itching for another project over the winter... Looking for a blue and olive badge (70's) Ludwig 3or4 piece kit with a 24" kick... 1up 1down (or 2 down) config...

Let me know what you've got... Closer to Gettysburg Pa the better chances...

Thanks
Troy

TreeHouse

Reaction score
I've got a kit with your very favorite sizes: 14x15 mounted (with Modular bracket), 16x18, 16x24 with Modular bracket and 4 spurs. Chrome over 6-ply maple rounded-corner B/O badges. Message me with your email and I can send pictures. Located in Topeka, KS. D#

Drumsagogo711

Reaction score
I know you said "staying clear" but I have a mid 70's? blue vista 14x22-18x18 -16x16-9x13 with fiber cases in good condition thinking around $900.00 maybe meet 1/2 way? I'm in central VA.

Dave

turbojerk

Reaction score
Sounds nice and thanks for the offer, but looking for a 24" kick arrangement specifically....

turbojerk

Reaction score
Ok gotcha... if you want send me pic's. turbojerk(at)yahoo.com

Still interested in mainly wood shells, but shot me a price just for the shells,.. Not interested in the cases...at this point

turbojerk

Reaction score
I'm going to be attending the "P.A. Vintage Drum Show" this weekend so if you are going as well and have a 24" Ludwig for sale hit me up!

turbojerk

Reaction score
Search is over! Thanks Tom (2manydrums)!

Just what I was looking for! GREAT DEAL, awesome packaging and quick shipment! Look much better in person than the photo's for sure!

turbojerk

Reaction score
Yeah the sure do... least amount of investment on a kit EVER and sound the best out of all... CrAzY! LoL