Looking for a Craviotto snare

Sergiu

Reaction score
Hi guys ,hope you are all well :)

.I'm in search of a Craviotto snare from Johnny's era''. I'm looking for 14x4 ,14x4.5, 14x5.5 ,14x6 ideally curly maple but opened to any other wood types. :happy1:

Also interested in hybrid edges like the resonant side being 45'' and the other baseball bat.

Hopefully you are willing to ship to Europe :)

Reaction score
This will be much cheaper then having one shipped from outside of Europe due to the taxes and fees:

He takes offers too.

Sergiu

Reaction score
Still looking for a crav snare, will also consider 6,5 depth. Curly maple, Birdseye maple, cherry, walnut, padauk..

Treviso1

DFO Star
Reaction score
Open up your search to include a Noble & Cooley Maple 3 7/8x14 piccolo snare drum. Honestly, having owned many of both Craviotto and N&C snare drums...the N&C piccolo is pure magic and I've never met one I didn't love. I had one from 1988 that I completely regret selling (helped pay for grad school tuition at the time) that Bill Detamore from Pork Pie said had "an extra butt cheek"...it was that FAT and juicy! Take my recommendation! If you want a shallow snare drum, there is no better one to choose! Also, I much prefer all N&C SS snare drums with die cast hoops, as they were originally made and designed.

Sergiu

Reaction score
Open up your search to include a Noble & Cooley Maple 3 7/8x14 piccolo snare drum. Honestly, having owned many of both Craviotto and N&C snare drums...the N&C piccolo is pure magic and I've never met one I didn't love. I had one from 1988 that I completely regret selling (helped pay for grad school tuition at the time) that Bill Detamore from Pork Pie said had "an extra butt cheek"...it was that FAT and juicy! Take my recommendation! If you want a shallow snare drum, there is no better one to choose! Also, I much prefer all N&C SS snare drums with die cast hoops, as they were originally made and designed.

@Treviso1 you might be right as i've heard very good things about Noble snares. Will def keep it in consideration if i see anything soon .All the best

Treviso1

DFO Star
Reaction score
I sent you this one that popped up on FB. You probably know this seller already, but it may be exactly what you are looking for.
Craviotto 4x14.png