Looking for a new ''Ride'' ? Yoko owned

I would buy it only if the CD player comes loaded with every Yoko Ono album ever recorded.

DrumBob

DFO Master
Reaction score
"Don't worry, don't worry, don't worry, Kyoko! Mommy's only looking for her hand in the snow! Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!!!

What a bunch of noise that was.

I may have posted this before. Please excuse me if it's a repeat. There was a music store in the Dallas area where the sales staff had a code phrase to notify a guy if his wife or significant other was on the phone for him. They would say: "Tommy..............Yoko".

Monty

DFO Master
Reaction score
DrumBob said:
"Don't worry, don't worry, don't worry, Kyoko! Mommy's only looking for her hand in the snow! Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!!!

What a bunch of noise that was.

Even better was the second side of the "Live Peace InToronto" (Or whatever it was called) album. Pure bliss!!

Drumstyx7a

Team DFO
Reaction score
leedybdp said:
I may have posted this before. Please excuse me if it's a repeat. There was a music store in the Dallas area where the sales staff had a code phrase to notify a guy if his wife or significant other was on the phone for him. They would say: "Tommy..............Yoko".

Howie, you referring to Tommy N*K**S of Brook-Mays Pro Shop? :wink:

Robb

Actually, I'm referring to Tommy and the rest of the guys at Speir Music (now out of business).

Latest posts