Looking for agop flat ride

Ced

Reaction score
Hi there?

I am looking for an Istanbul agop flat ride for low volume jazz.

i don’t have a particular model in mind yet, so if you have a flat ride that is not getting much action,please let me know via DM

thank you

Gcort49

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
On Reverb, there is a GREAT seller that sells many Turkish brands. I can attest to their good work, having purchased several from them. Shipping from Istanbul to Atlanta, GA where I am is 3-4days. They have a good selection of Agop's

They always take offers, respond quickly to inquires, have good selections. They are also on ebay under name, 'georgianqueen'.

tradrad

Pro
Reaction score
hey mate...not an AGOP (all my AGOP flats are super oddball and LARGE!) but i have this amazing BOS that i was using for your exact purpose.
this is the exact cymbal ^ ...but i found a few isolated clips from a recent session i used it on (i'm astounded but i'm not allowed to post sound files on here!!!! THAT'S new!) shoot me a message and i'll email them to you

Last edited:

Ced

Reaction score
Oh what a beautiful instrument you have there!! Someone would be extremely happy with this. Just curious, how much were you askng for this Bos flat?

I found a 18" flat Turk 18". So I am set for now. Thank you for the DM and messages, everyone!