Looking for Yamaha 9000 Recording Custom 16x16 Piano Black Floor Tom

Daycm1

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm looking for a 16x16 Piano Black 9000 RC Floor Tom if anyone has one they want to Sell? Cash waiting! Thank you,

Damon

Daycm1

Reaction score
Cash waiting if anyone has a Piano Black 16x16 Yamaha 9000 Recording Custom Floor Tom.

Thanks,

Damon

Daycm1

Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you but it's a 9000 piano black I'm after to match my existing kit for touring. I appreciate you replying though. Thank you and all the best :)

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hello Damon, here is a three piece set in 16"x 24", 8"x12" and 16"x16" right in France that comes with cases and the seller said shipping is possible. http://fr.audiofanzine.com/kit-batterie/yamaha/Recording-Custom/petites-annonces/i.931311.html You could reach out to him using Google Translate: https://translate.google.com and see if you could strike a deal. Keep the 16" and sell off the rest. I personally would keep the 24" bass drum, you don't see those too often. Good luck and I will keep an eye out for you. Nacci.

Daycm1

Reaction score
Hi Nacci,

Thanks for letting me know about this. I will try and contact the seller. If you see a an 80's one as that's what my kit is. I have the 14" floor with the 80's mounts on so if you see one of those that would be a preference but I'm happy to get a more modern one if nothing else comes up.

I'll contact this guy in the meantime and let you know how I get on.

Thanks again Nacci :)

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
You are welcome Daycm1, I will keep an eye out for you. I hunt every day and am happy to add this to my list. Nacci.

bonzoleum

BONZOLEUM
Reaction score
Damon: it's the 9000 with the separate lugs? Is it a Recording Standard with the black wrap or is it lacquered?

Daycm1

Reaction score
I already have a 12x8 and I sold my 13x9 as I wasn't using it. But thank you for offering though. If I hear of anyone needing one of those then I'll pass on their details :)

Thumper

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have a white 16" x 16" I would consider parting with if you feel adventurous enough to have it painted.