Looking to buy a set of Tony Williams tribute cymbals...

1966bmx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I am thinking prices will hold as they are a limited production cymbal set . If they were a regular production cymbal I would say you would be correct about the price of a used cymbal .just my two pesos ...

Woody85

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I agree. Because of the rarity and premium price I doubt many buyers will be flipping them for such a discount so early.

famousdave

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Regardless of all of our expert opinions, someone will eventually decide that the sound isn't for them. 2 grand (imo) is a boatload of cash for a set of pies. Now, if at the same time,they could also let go of some 15" hats that would be just great....

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
famousdave said:
Regardless of all of our expert opinions, someone will eventually decide that the sound isn't for them. 2 grand (imo) is a boatload of cash for a set of pies. Now, if at the same time,they could also let go of some 15" hats that would be just great....
I have a feeling some folks are buying this set just to keep it and never play it. Hoping maybe in time they might get good money for it, maybe even more than what they paid for. I know at least one guy (not even a drummer) who was contemplating the idea.

Latest posts