Looking to Get low priced eletcronic Drum standard Kit

jaxjaxon

Reaction score
I am new to this forum. so I don't own a kit yet and only need a small table top Kit for sample recordings what is a good sounding 7 pad machine. I want it to have a snare, Two toms, A floor Tom, Kicker. Crash and Hat. with output jack. I live in a 1bed room flat.and space is at a minimum

Stickclick

Reaction score
You might find a used Yamaha dd55 kit for about $ 40.

It takes a long time to get good at drums. You might have more luck with software.

jaxjaxon

Reaction score
well I know how to play the Drums. Nothing really fancy. and many of the electronic kits don't have a deep resonance or the snap That I like to hear in drums, I could spend 150$ on a unit and I would like to push it thru my amp then record it to My Daw using a Samson Mic.

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
well I know how to play the Drums. Nothing really fancy. and many of the electronic kits don't have a deep resonance or the snap That I like to hear in drums, I could spend 150$ on a unit and I would like to push it thru my amp then record it to My Daw using a Samson Mic.
You can get an Alesis Sample pad pro (used) for about that price. It's got 8 pads and plenty of sounds and it's newer technology. Ask about it here on the forum, I think some people here have it. I have the Sample pad 4 hooked up to my drum set with a trigger and I love it. Some Alesis have issues in terms of build quality but mine has been fine.