Ludwig 10 Tube lugs for 10 Imperial Lugs!

nickrobotron

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have a Supraphonic with Tube lugs that I am tired of looking at. It's from the early 2000's. The tube lugs are perfect. I'm just wanting something different. Anyone have some Imperials? Also open to purchasing, but the lugs have to look really REALLY good, to go with the snare.

shuffle

DFO Master
Reaction score
I bought some Imps to replace on my BB,when i got those on,it felt complete! It didnt help putting those tubes on a 6.5 drum.
Good luck,i bought mine new,$100 for 10 of them,3 month wait.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
I have a Supraphonic with Tube lugs that I am tired of looking at. It's from the early 2000's. The tube lugs are perfect. I'm just wanting something different. Anyone have some Imperials? Also open to purchasing, but the lugs have to look really REALLY good, to go with the snare.
Are your tube lugs a brass finish or chrome?

Mike

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
Gonna jump in line here since there seems to be two offers, once Nick gets settled I also have some tube lugs I'd like to trade for Imperials, I'm not picky so Nick pick the best ones ;)

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Well, I have not heard back yet from the OP, but sounds like the OP wants perfect lugs and Buffalo_D may have them.

Blue, mine are good, but not perfect - and I am down to trade......I can get you pics. Do yours come with mount screws? I also have 10 Acro lugs in very nice shape if you are interested in swapping for the tube lugs. I had planned on making a Supra with Acro lugs but the Supra (actually an SS) shell is pretty pitted and I haven't gotten around to finishing it....

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I have not heard back yet from the OP, but sounds like the OP wants perfect lugs and Buffalo_D may have them.

Blue, mine are good, but not perfect - and I am down to trade......I can get you pics. Do yours come with mount screws? I also have 10 Acro lugs in very nice shape if you are interested in swapping for the tube lugs. I had planned on making a Supra with Acro lugs but the Supra (actually an SS) shell is pretty pitted and I haven't gotten around to finishing it....
yep I'll PM ya some pics, probably will be Friday night

Buffalo_drummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

I just sent Nick a message seeing if he was interested.

nickrobotron

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Cool that this sparked some interest for others too. If I don't work something out with Buffalo (hope I do!), I would consider some clean Bowtie (Acro) lugs too! I never considered that, but it could be cool too.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
I am posting my player's BB with the Imperial lugs. I got it in a trade from a jerk who neglected this gorgeous bronze B.B. The finish is shot to hell and the lugs have pitting. It is on my restoration list but not a priority now. I just posted to show you (and Blue) what I have. The Acro lugs are much nicer.......

BB6.jpg

SiGGY

Reaction score

Do you still have the tube lugs? I have Imperial lugs that are mint condition. Thx