Ludwig 110th Anniversary Black Beauty

Buffalo_drummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I had chance to grab one but was unsure I'd like an 8 lug version. I'll probably wait for a used one to hit the market.

Last edited:

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
I had chance to grab one but was undure I'd like an 8 lug version. I'll probably wait for a used one to hit the market.
That's sorta how I felt. I have a 5" Acro and a 5" Supra...basically the main difference is lugs and I like the supra much better. I also have a 5" Black Beauty from 2006 (obviously with 10 lugs) so didn't really "need" another, I think the 8 lugger with single flange hoops and clips sure would be pretty engraved though!

Buffalo_drummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
That's sorta how I felt. I have a 5" Acro and a 5" Supra...basically the main difference is lugs and I like the supra much better. I also have a 5" Black Beauty from 2006 (obviously with 10 lugs) so didn't really "need" another, I think the 8 lugger with single flange hoops and clips sure would be pretty engraved though!
Yeah, I have a 10 lug BB already but I really love the look of the 110th, that's why I'll wait for a used 5" to hit the market.

Redbeard77

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a 6.5

Latest posts