Ludwig 1355 snare stand

DrummerPat

Reaction score
I recently picked up a Ludwig UFO snare drum case only to discover that my two Ludwig stands that fit in my tombstone case, are too long to fit in the UFO. Looks like I need the 1355 model instead of the 1363. If you have one reasonably priced, let me know...even better if you live in/around the St. Louis, MO area.

Thanks.

Randy73

Reaction score
I am just North of STL and may have one. Can you post a pic of the exact model you are looking for?

DrummerPat

Reaction score
The 1355 looks like the attached photo. Each section is about 15 inches in length. Anything bigger won't fit the molds inside the case.

Attachments

Randy73

Reaction score
I will check in the morning and pm you if I have one with that base. I believe all of mine have flat bases but not sure.

DrummerPat

Reaction score
Thanks Randy.

I have a flat base and also tripod base and both are too long for the ufo. The 1355 was a student snare stand that fit in the ufo circa early 80's. Interesting note, I picked up the case to house the mid 70's supra that I believe you sold a friend of mine as part of a blue sparkle club date deal a few years ago.

Randy73

Reaction score
Thanks Randy.

I have a flat base and also tripod base and both are too long for the ufo. The 1355 was a student snare stand that fit in the ufo circa early 80's. Interesting note, I picked up the case to house the mid 70's supra that I believe you sold a friend of mine as part of a blue sparkle club date deal a few years ago.
Hi Pat,
What a small world! I checked my stands today and all of my old Ludwig/WFL stands are the flat base models. I will keep an eye out for one for you in the future. Good luck with the search, Randy

DrummerPat

Reaction score
Thanks all for your help. I was able to find the elusive stand...fits perfectly and now the student package is complete with ufo clam shelll case, ludwig drum book, lm400, 1355 stand, sticks, and billy gladstone pad.

Latest posts