Ludwig 24x14 bass drum

nickrobotron

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Late 70’s. Pointy Blue/Olive. Clear interiors. Virgin. Good shape other than some dings and oxidized backing screws. Black Cortex. All original, I think. Local pick up only. $375.

1E076456-DEA4-4E51-BB53-3CEF71C06D51.jpeg
53B38787-46A3-481E-B158-051DF2A4C83D.jpeg

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Late 70’s. Pointy Blue/Olive. Clear interiors. Virgin. Good shape other than some dings and oxidized backing screws. Black Cortex. All original, I think. Local pick up only. $375.

View attachment 532060 View attachment 532061
A few years ago I had a black 13/16 pair that I could never find a bass drum for. I wish timing had worked out for both of us!

You may not want to ship at all and that’s fine, but if you do end up with an interested buyer at a distance, consider Greyhound Package Express — it will probably be the most reasonable option.

Ludwigboy

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few years ago I had a black 13/16 pair that I could never find a bass drum for. I wish timing had worked out for both of us!

You may not want to ship at all and that’s fine, but if you do end up with an interested buyer at a distance, consider Greyhound Package Express — it will probably be the most reasonable option.
Lossforgain, isn't that the truth of the way that it goes~! :D
When you are looking for an item, it never comes up, then you decide not to pursue it and sell the items you have, then the item you needed shows up.....
Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

BTW, Nickrobotron, that is a nice kick drum! GLWS...

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Lossforgain, isn't that the truth of the way that it goes~! :D
When you are looking for an item, it never comes up, then you decide not to pursue it and sell the items you have, then the item you needed shows up.....
That’s EXACTLY what happened, and I knew it would. To top it off, the buyer was a jerk who strung me a long for a long time before following through. Not here on DFO, it was on Facebook. I told myself I should hold onto them but I just didn’t need them if I couldn’t find a bass.

I hope the perfect buyer steps up for this one.

Ludwigboy

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s EXACTLY what happened, and I knew it would. To top it off, the buyer was a jerk who strung me a long for a long time before following through. Not here on DFO, it was on Facebook. I told myself I should hold onto them but I just didn’t need them if I couldn’t find a bass.

I hope the perfect buyer steps up for this one.
I am sure most of us have experienced the same thing at one time or another......

I agree, I hope the right buyer comes along sooner rather than later...