Ludwig A.K. 14x5 1930 Standard Reissue

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Sweet snare! I see only one panel of engraving - is there other engraving? Can you post or PM a better pic of that panel? Thanks.

Blaze

Reaction score
Hi, that's the only engraved part of the snare.
Here it is on memphisdrumshop:

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
So is the shell actually built & engraved by AK? And the rest of the parts are Ludwigs (lugs, rods, hoops, throw, butt)?

Blaze

Reaction score
Yes, A.K. built (to Ludwig's specs) and engraved the shell, finished and date-stamped in June 2010. The rest is Ludwig.

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
Guys, if I didn't already have one of these amazing drums, I would buy it myself. These are GREAT snare drums and you will never see that price again...I promise. Someone jump on this drums.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Are the inside flanges like a 60's COB Ludwig or do they fold inwards like the 20s black beauties? Can you please post an inside picture? I can't find much about this snare online....thanks. Seller, where are you located? UK?

Blaze

Reaction score
Guys, if I didn't already have one of these amazing drums, I would buy it myself. These are GREAT snare drums and you will never see that price again...I promise. Someone jump on this drums.
Thanks for saying so.

Blaze

Reaction score
Are the inside flanges like a 60's COB Ludwig or do they fold inwards like the 20s black beauties? Can you please post an inside picture? I can't find much about this snare online....thanks. Seller, where are you located? UK?
I'm pretty sure they fold. Let me see what I can find online. I won't be able to take a picture for a while.

Blaze

Reaction score
I'm in Toronto. Go Raptors!

Latest posts