Ludwig Bass Drum Question, thoughts?

Ludwigboy

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the model # (LR255STH Rocker tom arm). I am more and more convinced that the mount wasn't put there "factory". This will fit well with other odd aspects of the Super Classic Champagne kit it will be paired with. The 13" has large knob mufflers top & bottom. The 16" floor tom has a bb muffler & opposite has an extra leg mount, probably for a cowbell. Each drum will have an extra "mojo" factor.
Glad to help. I think you are right especially what Thin Shell said about the placement of the diamond mount. Great wrap though; would love to see the set together when you are done.

funkypoodle

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Glad to help. I think you are right especially what Thin Shell said about the placement of the diamond mount. Great wrap though; would love to see the set together when you are done.
I've only actually seen this kit once since early March....they've been living at a singer's house. There are some cymbals there too that I really miss. I'm gonna swap it all soon enough, reassemble the new 20x14 & surely flaunt some pics.

62228246_10217570586688749_651413124234084352_o.jpg