Ludwig Black Galaxy Acrolite - ("Blacrolite") with case - $225 shipped CONUS

Hemant

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The quarantine clean-out continues. The Mapex Saturn and the 85 Yamaha Tour Customs SOLD and I'm going to start listing a couple of odds and ends.

Let's start with the humble Acrolite in Black Galaxy finish (aka the "Blacrolite"). This classic aluminum shell drum outperforms drums twice its price point. That dry crisp "pop" is a unique sound that mics up and records beautifully. These are selling for $400 new.

This one is in VG - Excellent condition as I meticulously maintain my gear. No dents or scratches. I just gave this drum the spa treatment yesterday -- hand polished the shells, lugs and rims, added a fresh Evans G12 batter, Evans Genera 200 reso and I slapped on a set of Puresound Blaster snare wires as an upgrade. The internal muffler is present - but simple to remove if you are so inclined. Soft Ludwig bag included. Snare stand in photos is not included.

Listing for the DFO brothers and sisters first before Facebook or Craigslist. $225 flat shipped in CONUS, or $200 if you want to pick it up.

Attachments

Last edited: