Ludwig Breakbeats (Azure Blue)

RyanR

Underaged Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Hi all,

Here's a set of Ludwig Breakbeats. I'm kind of thinking $250 plus shipping or best offer? The price is probably a little rich, but I'm hoping the add-ons make it attractive. These are great drums. I actually *really* love the snare. So, if you don't want the snare, maybe we could work something out. The drums have been at our guitar player's house for two years. Never gigged, no smoking, etc. Condition is as 10 out of 10 as these drums can be. Only selling as I got a set of Sonor AQ2's.

Bass drum:
I replaced the reso head with a Ludwig Weather Master, and used a vintage logo decal from Jack Lawton. I have a new batter head (16" coated PS3) to go with it. I just bought the head, as I finally wore a hole through the original head with a lambswool beater. I've been playing the drum without the riser. I should still have the riser in the drum room at my house. I will include a Ludwig Atlas cymbal holder as seen in the pics.

Snare:
I really love this snare. Even with the Chinese Remo heads on it. It's a bit of a work horse. I should have a new in box Fiberskin FA and a hazy snare side to include with it.

Toms:
13x13" floor tom is really good. I was surprised. Still has the factory heads on it, but I will be including an Ambassador Fiberskyn and Diplomat Fiberskyn. Both new in box.
10x7" tom: Same deal. Factory heads still on it, but I will include Fiberskin Ambassador and Diplomat.

The way that I would love to work the sale is that the buyer pays the asking price, I'll ship it, and then send you a copy of the shipping receipt and you can reimburse me. I almost always get burned on shipping.

I'm open to offers. The problem I have is that at some point it just doesn't make sense to sell it. I think this is a cool little kit. On the other hand, I have 6-7 drum sets in the house and my wife will kill me if I don't thin the herd.

Thanks!

-Ryan

Brake Beats.jpg
Brake Beats2.jpg

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Yes, a GREAT deal, as these stout little wonders filter down to the used market. Fine, portable, playable drums, and at that price... how are these still around?

Old Dog

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I sent him a convo regarding the sale a couple days ago. He may be "out of the office" right now. :dontknow: