Ludwig duco 3 PC (Sold) (Sold)

Tophatjohnny

Drumming Fool!!
Reaction score
This little set here is pretty cool. 14x22 serial # 0947 which is flaking on the top and the sides pretty good , but no dings or dents,9x13 serial # 0935 (hey those 2 were born pretty darn close!! :idea1: 14x14 serial #109397. Kick and ride from 63 floor from 65. Chrome is great on all drums. Red baseball bat on 13 and white baseball bat on floor, period correct. Interior on kick is natural and white on the other two. No extra holes or mods, just a cool duco set. The spurs on the bass are still like new sharp and pointy, as I don't think the set was played much in it's life. The badges are perfect. I will include a WFL snare stand to hold the 13" tom. The bass drum head is original both sides and logo head is still in great shape.Both hoops are perfect with silver inlay. I don't have the heart (or desire) to part it out, and am aware of the upside doing so, just thought the set might find a cool owner here?? I'll get em shipped here in the states for $500.00, or $375.00 picked up here in Ohio?? Thanks for looking and being part of the forum! Not looking for offers, as I have got a few. Deal is 375.00 picked up or 500.00 shipped. Sorry :occasion5:

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
thats a great price on those.these should make someone very happy!

is that a typo on the serial numbers for the bass and ride tom? surely they arent the same serial number?

mike

Tophatjohnny

Drumming Fool!!
Reaction score
thats a great price on those.these should make someone very happy!

is that a typo on the serial numbers for the bass and ride tom? surely they arent the same serial number?

mike
Thanks Mike, I made the correction. And I sure hope one of our members snaps this deal up here! :occasion5:

vintagemore2000

DFO Star
Reaction score
Johnny, OMG!! they are beautiful, Man that price is RIGHT!!! Someone here surely needs them, and No I'm not calling you Shirley! :lol:

OptikDrums

Player
Reaction score
WHOA! Sweet drums Johnny! I've just emailed this thread to a friend of mine who is a Duco fanatic!

Bongo Congo

DFO Star
Reaction score
Ahhh...no doubt about it, classy, gorgeous drums. Flawless deal here. :notworthy:

onemat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Really nice. I have a six lug snare to match. I wish I had the extra bucks right now....
Matt

Blkonyx

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
did you buy these drums off ebay? I think these may have been mine haha!

anthonyfossaluzza

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
haha, that is a good price for sure but i'm trimming the fat right now. i actually just sold my ducos to a friend! somebody's gonna get real lucky.

Latest posts