Ludwig duco 3 PC (Sold) (Sold)

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
Great looking kit!

Is there any sort of mount installed on either the bass drum and/or rack tom shells?

Thanks!
i would have expected johnny to answer this by now but he might be busy..

if, they are like most 22/13/15 cd kits, it would have a single disappearing cymbal mount dead center on top of the bass drum. the ride tom would have a diamond spade mount that was used with ludwigs hoop mounted clipper tom mount.

mike

Tophatjohnny

Drumming Fool!!
Reaction score
Great looking kit!

Is there any sort of mount installed on either the bass drum and/or rack tom shells?

Thanks!
There is a cymbal mount (factory) on the middle of the bass drum, and the 13 does have a W&A mounting plate, again (factory). Thanks for asking and sorry I didn't talk about this in the first place. Really is a cool set, and I think the new owner will be happy :occasion5:

Tophatjohnny

Drumming Fool!!
Reaction score
Great looking kit!

Thanks!
i would have expected johnny to answer this by now but he might be busy..

if, they are like most 22/13/15 cd kits, it would have a single disappearing cymbal mount dead center on top of the bass drum. the ride tom would have a diamond spade mount that was used with ludwigs hoop mounted clipper tom mount.

mike
Thanks Mike. johnny

Purdie Shuffle

Quizat Haderach
Reaction score
It's only a matter of limited expendable income or those sweet puppies would be mine! Great price on those Johnny. Don't worry, they won't last long in these shark infested waters!

John

Tophatjohnny

Drumming Fool!!
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great replies. The set has not found a new home as of yet, but a few members thinking about it. I will add that the first member that says they'll take the set, is the one that I will ship them to. As a true DFO'er, I am donating 5% of the sale back to the forum and it's mods, so maybe if my new acct. gets wiped out again, they will make more of an effort to restore me to where I once was..kind of still feel like a flipping Ghost here. :lol:

Blkonyx

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I use to own this kit...they sounded great!!! Someone should grab these babies!

Tophatjohnny

Drumming Fool!!
Reaction score
I use to own this kit...they sounded great!!! Someone should grab these babies!
What he meant is, he owned a kit like mine!! My kit has the spurs from WFL and a different mount on the 13. The kit there has the disappearing spurs, when my kit for sale has fold out spurs and these spurs sure look like brand new! Thanks for that pic :occasion5:

Joeyboom

De. Drum Show Feb. TBA 2018
Reaction score
Man John John. . . Talk about being in the Christmas spirit . . . . yikes . . . WAD r ya doin homey?

Tophatjohnny

Drumming Fool!!
Reaction score
Man John John. . . Talk about being in the Christmas spirit . . . . yikes . . . WAD r ya doin homey?
Thanks Boom. With the new set coming soon, I need the room, and I committed to an additional snare on my new kit which is more than the dollar amt I'll get when these things sell!! :occasion5:

BrianOwens

Drumsforever
Reaction score
Johnny...that small FT is worth the price of the kit. I know you prefer to not part out you kits...but if someone offered you for the FT...just sayin' that is a sweet little kit.
Are those heads all original on the drums?

Tophatjohnny

Drumming Fool!!
Reaction score
Johnny...that small FT is worth the price of the kit. I know you prefer to not part out you kits...but if someone offered you for the FT...just sayin' that is a sweet little kit.
Are those heads all original on the drums?
The bass drum and ride tom have original heads.

vintagemore2000

DFO Master
Reaction score
Johnny, I just posted this ad at the VDF, Vintage drum forum also, this is a great deal, If I had the room for them, they would be coming here!