Ludwig duco 3 PC (Sold) (Sold)

BrianOwens

Drumsforever
Reaction score
Hello, Johnny asked me to post his phone number and email address for you to contact him. He can not access any messages on DFO at this time.

BrianOwens

Drumsforever
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great replies. The set has not found a new home as of yet, but a few members thinking about it. I will add that the first member that says they'll take the set, is the one that I will ship them to. As a true DFO'er, I am donating 5% of the sale back to the forum and it's mods, so maybe if my new acct. gets wiped out again, they will make more of an effort to restore me to where I once was..kind of still feel like a flipping Ghost here. :lol:
I know that you are still here in SPIRIT! :-?

kevinnorris

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Johnny asked that I post that the drums have been sold for him.
We worked out a deal just now over the phone....
A real cool cat to talk to, and very kind with his flexibility regarding payment....:smile:
Thanks Johnny !!
Kev

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
congrats kevin. that was quite a nice deal. enjoy them. hopefully you can find a matching jazz festival that would have come with these.

mike

BenWolf

Reaction score
Johnny asked that I post that the drums have been sold for him.
We worked out a deal just now over the phone....
A real cool cat to talk to, and very kind with his flexibility regarding payment....:smile:
Thanks Johnny !!
Kev
Johnny has been really cool to me as well. Not sure what's up with him losing access.

kevinnorris

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Kevin is my neighbor I'll get to drool and froth all over them when they arrive!! :icon_smile:
Remind me to roll out the "drool and froth drum carpet" before you get here...!
Yep, Mike, a Jazz Festival sure would be nice !!...
Gonna have to add another search alert to my eBay, and keep my eyes peeled around here.
Thanks everyone for the kind words !!...
It's gonna be a few weeks before they arrive, but I'll get a few more pics up then.
Thanks, too, to Drumsforever for the contact info, and to VTM2000 for the good word to Johnny for me !
Couldn't have happened without help from both you guys.
Kev

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
kevin

there have been a few of those blue silver duco jazzers for sale in the last few months. i even pm'd johnny about a couple of them but it was bad timing for him. saw one real nice one move from a great ebay seller for 250. great thing is that with the price you paid for the kit, youve got some budget left. nothing at all wrong with a pioneer of matching paint either my friend...

mike

kevinnorris

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
kevin

there have been a few of those blue silver duco jazzers for sale in the last few months. i even pm'd johnny about a couple of them but it was bad timing for him. saw one real nice one move from a great ebay seller for 250. great thing is that with the price you paid for the kit, youve got some budget left. nothing at all wrong with a pioneer of matching paint either my friend...

mike
Thanks for the encouraging words Mike !!....
For me, it's all about the timing.... I have a big nut to crunch at the beginning of
each month, and that seems to be when the deals are around.
Thankfully, Johnny was able to work with me on that.

Luddite

Mostly intentional comic relief
Reaction score
Glad you picked it up, Kevin. I live in Ohio, and three and a half bills for that beautiful little kit was just about more than I could resist! My wife would NOT have been happy with me!

Joeyboom

De. Drum Show Feb. TBA 2018
Reaction score
Glad you sold 'em ! ! ! ! Glad YOU GOT'em . . . Johnny Rocks. . . . . . Rock Johnny

anthonyfossaluzza

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
there was a jazzfest at a store somewhere in the northeast. i'd called them about it. i think it wasn't too expensive but it was to new for my set, (trans badge). i'll go through my stuff to see if i can find the post.

marko52

Piper At the Gates of Dawn
Reaction score
Whew! Finally! I came within inches of pressin' the button on those every day since they've been posted. My problem is timing, too: about a month ago, I started buying up blue & silver duco orphans to put a kit together. You can bet I've already got more than 5 bills into them, with a lot of work & some more parts ahead. If only the urge for a B/S duco kit had come a little later, I'd be way ahead. Oh, well....
glad you got 'em; glad you sold 'em. It's all good.......marko

Latest posts