Ludwig Legacy Classic 13/16/22 - White Marine Pearl

DrumKeys

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Ludwig Legacy Classic for sale. This kit is in absolute mint condition. It was purchased new from Drum Center of Portsmouth a few years ago. Other than exactly one gig, this kit has never left my home studio and has very little use. It could easily pass for new. NO scratches, scuffs, dings, etc.

Asking $1,650, firm. This *includes* the atlas arch, the three atlas lugs (currently attached to the bass drum and rack tom) as well as the three original lugs.

If you want drum bags I have 3 Drum Seeker bags (excellent condition) I will include for an extra $75.

I'd rather not deal with shipping hassles so I'm offering local pickup only. I'm willing to drive up to 2 hours from Hartford, CT to meet you.

Sorry, not interested in any trades.

I hate to sell this kit but I'm up to 6 kits now and I'm looking to scale down.

Any questions, feel free to message me directly.

Thanks,

Phil

Ludwig Legacy 1.jpg
Ludwig Legacy 2.jpg
Ludwig Legacy 3.jpg
Ludwig Legacy 4.jpg
Ludwig Legacy 5.jpg

Last edited:

komodobob

DFO Master
Reaction score
Not to hijack your ad, but didn't the chap from INDE drums design that tom mounting system for Ludwig?

Beautiful kit BTW. Good luck with the sale.

DrumKeys

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack your ad, but didn't the chap from INDE drums design that tom mounting system for Ludwig?

Beautiful kit BTW. Good luck with the sale.
I'm not positive but I think so. I have the same exact mounting system on my classic maple kit which has seen lots of gigs and it's been very reliable over the years and very easy to setup.

Thanks!

DrumKeys

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Changed driving distance. I'll drive up to 2 hours for any buyer...meet me halfway!

Thanks!

Latest posts