Ludwig LR2993MT Rail Consolette Tom Holder

Luddite

Mostly intentional comic relief
Reaction score
I need a Ludwig Rail Consolette Tom Holder for my Element SE Mod Orange kit. The previous owner stripped it where the T-handle tightens on the poly ball. I told him to bring it when we met up because I could rethread it but he forgot it, then moved before I could get him to meet again. I’m using a snare stand currently, but it would be nice to have the mount. I already have the rail itself.

Attachments

stuart s

Reaction score
I bought the Gibraltar version, never mind.
The Gibraltar mounts with just 2 screws though. If you are just replacing the top portion, its a L arm, not as nice as the Se's. you cant win!

Luddite

Mostly intentional comic relief
Reaction score
Yeah, it’s adequate compared to the Ludwig mount, but it works ok, pretty sturdy. I have the original rail, fortunately. The previous owner stripped the original. He forgot to bring it when we met (along with the Vibraband) and then gave me the runaround a couple of times when I tried to meet up. It was an easy fix, just needed to be re-threaded. I bought a Vibraband and Keystone mount through Drums on Sale and it sounds great. The toms and bass drum are outstanding, the snare average.