ludwig natural maple

tommy ley

Reaction score
Be gentle.New to this site. And I thought I would ask for the impossible,Looking for natural maple large Chicago badge drums 1983-84 Pm me. Thanks Tom

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Tom. Good luck with your search! Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE...

Why not start an introduction thread in General and help us to know you better?

atomicdave

DFO Master
Reaction score
is there something special to you about the badges? or just the "last of the Chicago" Ludwigs? anyhow, have a 10x14 marcher, 8 large classic lugs per side, p-85m that awful maroon wrap that prob isnt glued down. I had another one like it and cut it down to make a split shell with the large snare bowtie lugs. send message if interested.

rktinc

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Try looking for those early eighty's Ludwigs with the Eagle/crest inlaid in them. I think those were large badge, natural maple, Chicago drums. Very cool.

RKTINC

wallydellenbach

Reaction score
tommy ley:
Get on craigslist.org search in Indianapolis for "LUDWIG" you'll find what you need.
I know I have several Large Keystone "Chicago" badges-no grommets not listed.

Best regards
Wally

lersch

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I've got a full 1984 Ludwig "Last of Chicago" kit I'm selling. It also includes the tom mount hardware, shell mount cymbal holder and Hercules stands plus a period correct Ludwig anchor. Mahogany finish and "purdy" too. They sound incredible. $1300 plus all shipping charges for the complete kit. Obviously, these are the large Chicago badges, NOT Monroe. I also have a set of originally supplied unused silver dot clear heads for the toms. Both kick heads are as originally supplied also.

I also have a matching finish (mahogany) conga with B/O badge for $150.

Sizes are 16x24 kick, 12x13, 14x15, 15x16 and 16x18 toms.

If you want all of it, $1425 for all of it plus all shipping charges. I'll even throw in a 1984 Ludwig catalog.

atomicdave

DFO Master
Reaction score
I have the 10x14 as mentioned above, as well as a 13/14/15/16/18//22 kit, all Chicago Keystone, message for details if at all interested (in buying).

nikkofan

Reaction score
Good Day,
I have a Ludwig Coliseum in natural. It has a "classic strainer", hard shell case and an additiional set of nylon snare wires.
Best of luck in your search.
Regards, "nikkofan"View attachment 323715

Latest posts