Ludwig sky blue pearl players kit 20, 12, 14

Drum Center Cincinnati

Reaction score
LUDWIG sky blue pearl drums. This is a players kit for sure...but sound great AND it has an unmolested 14" floor tom. Here is what we have...a 14x20 keystone badge kick. Has Yamaha mount on the kick, Yamaha style spurs, straight rods (not the Ludwig t rods), has original hoops and inlay is there and tight. White interior. The finish still looks good.
The 8x12 is also a keystone and the finish is still great and tight. There is a Yamaha YESS mount and two extra holes from where the original Ludwig mount was there. White interior. Sounds great. Baseball bat muffler.
AND....14x14 matching finish floor tom. The finish looks great. Slight bit of seem lift...look at picture...but not bad at all. All original. Clear interior. Has the blue and olive badge. This would be an early 70's floor tom. No extra holes. Certainly the crown gem of this kit.
I WILL NOT SPLIT THIS UP...$600 for all three drums. No Yamaha tom mount included for the tom. Paypal must be used. No international. Lower 48 states only. I will ship via UPS. You must pay for the shipping. It will come in two boxes. Please ask any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

nwtlnts

Reaction score
Do you guys have a physical/retail location in Cinci?? I'm in Dayton/Yellow Springs- would love to come look