Ludwig **SOLD**Pioneer-Pre-Serial-Blue Laquer-5 x 14

A_T_P

Reaction score
Thinning more of the herd, as I just don't play this one enough to keep it around.

Very nice example of an early pre-serial pioneer snare drum in a blue lacquer finish. Some paint chips here and there (some expose the wood underneath), but overall in good shape.

Nickel hardware, the early pioneer throw off (which has some wear, see photos), what looks like original snare wires that are missing one strand, and a nice functioning small knob muffler. Butt plate in so-so shape. New-ish heads. Not sure if the rims are brass or not, but they have some weight to them.

Pretty firm at $200 +15 to cover a little of the shipping. No international shipping at this time.

Let me know if you want any additional pictures of anything!

Thanks!

Attachments

evan201

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice deal. I just picked up an S-100 standard 70’s in red mist.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
Nice deal here on a very hard to find color in the solid blue.

Mike

A_T_P

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I pack well and ship quick...forgot to mention that I accept PayPal.

-Andrew

jccabinets

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just bought a drum from this seller, fast shipping well packed and great communication.

A_T_P

Reaction score
Ok, ok...for my Midwest and East Coast members I'll take care of the shipping (so $200 shipped).

-Andrew

A_T_P

Reaction score
Upon taking the heads off for a forum member (I’ve never taken them off since I’ve had this snare) I came across this. Is this a repair of some kind or just natural given the age of the drum? I just want to be transparent about everything.

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

CaptainCrunch

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Upon taking the heads off for a forum member (I’ve never taken them off since I’ve had this snare) I came across this. Is this a repair of some kind or just natural given the age of the drum? I just want to be transparent about everything.

Thanks everyone!
That's normal WFL/Pre-Serial/Serial/Post-Serial/Pre-Ringo/Ringo/Post-Ringo/Ludwig stuff.