ludwig stainless steel kit 24/18/14---SOLD

hoochymama

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Greetings gentlemen, this it a pointy badge stainless steel kit in very good shape. There are some scratches, mars but nothing bad, maybe a small dent here or there but few and small, kit is in very nice shape. All the chrome is nice but does show typical pitting, again nothing bad. All original rims, hardware, tension rods, claws, t handles. Floor tom feet are missing and someone before me painted the bass hoops but they look very good. When they did the hoops they used something other than the correct sparkle inlay but its complete and looks good, just want to point it out. Rims are nice but show wear and may have small rust spots. Center mount had one missing carriage bolt but I replaced it. Center post shows some wear. Toms have ebony resonant heads with the 14" having a remo pinstripe and the 18" an evans hydraulic, all heads are in good shape. Bass has a fibreskyn resonant and the original silverdot batter head which is in fair shape, definetly playable. The blue you see on the heads is just tape and can be removed. 24" 1602796 18" 1602786 14" 1602812. These drums sound awesome but I'm sure you already knew that. Very nice kit. 1000.00 shipped usa thanks...I can take pictures of whatever someone wants

plexi69

Reaction score
That is a great deal. Shipping alone will probably be close to $200.00 if you go across country. Good luck.

plexi69

Reaction score
Good, I was getting tempted and I already own a SS kit. They are awesome.

starcraftdrumz

Reaction score
keep me posted If ur deal falls thru?
steve 510 688 4702
I can pay immedaitely BTW
would want to talk to ya a bit 1st tho
best 2 u ....

kevinnorris

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Got the outfit yesterday in good shape and packed like Fort Knox!!
Paid for it on the evening of the 27th, and they arrived on the 30th !!
Thanks Hoochymama for a great deal all around!!
Kev

vintagemore2000

DFO Master
Reaction score
bob, Kevin this is what the drum brother/sisterhood is all about, keeping our drums in the hands of those that play them and cherish them!! :occasion5:

hoochymama

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I agree, when I go to sell my orange mod kit ( absolutly zero, I repeat zero fade) I'll give someone here first crack. Kevin and Mark, two of the good guys.