Ludwig Standard (Vintage) in Downbeat Configuration 20/14/12

Topsy Turvy

Reaction score
Looking for a Ludwig Standard in blue strata, gold strata, green strata or blue astro. I would greatly prefer that they be 20/14/12 configuration. I'm willing to consider other configurations, but I really would like a 14" floor tom. I'm not looking for any other colors at this time. I would like the drums to be in relatively good shape - does not need to be collector level.

Last edited:

Sneauman

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have a set of Ruby Strata.

Not the sizes your looking for, but perhaps you'll be interested?

Extra 12" tom.

12/12/13/16/22

Attachments

Topsy Turvy

Reaction score
Thanks to the people who have posted so far. I'm really looking for that 14" tom. I may be interested in other configurations, but the 14" is what I'm after first. I'm planning on building around that drum.

atomicdave

DFO Master
Reaction score
well, since a few have posted outside of the wrap/sizes you requested.....I have a 20/12/16 in Gold Astro....ROUGH wrap with a few pieces missing, but its mojoriffic. Extra 12" tom that I was going to replace the current one with also. the single tom is mounted on the correct single tom post, or can provide a double one if desired.

ludwig402

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Don't know if you're near Jackson, NJ, but the gentleman selling these cases had a 12/14/20 Standard in Gold Mist up for sale for several weeks for $699 and I think a matching snare was included. Don't quote me on that.
The listing is no longer up, but I do know that sometimes if things don't sell on CL, he'll put them on consignment in a local drum shop. His number is in the listing. Worth a shot if you're local.

https://cnj.craigslist.org/msg/d/jackson-vintage-ludwig-drum-cases/6868028841.html

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
I have a B/O badge 14x14 in blue sparkle - just a shell. Was a former club date that was converted and I believe rewrapped in blue.....should be easy to find a 12/20.

Latest posts