Ludwig Vistalite Kit (SOLD)

buddman1955

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
1970's Blue Vistalite kit. 8x12 9x13 16x16 14x22 and matching 5x14 10 lug snare. B/O badges of
course. However none of the badges have serial #'s. Someone told me that could indicate the
set was made for an endorser? I don't know that for a fact. Kit is in very nice condition. Some minor
scuffs and scratches. The hoops have been re painted, and the inlays (silver sparkle) are in very nice
condition. All new heads with minor playing time on them. Evans heads. All chrome hardware
in very nice presentable condition. Cases (Fiber) included in the price. 2-9x13 1-16x16 1-14x22
and a snare case. $800. plus S&H.

Contact me at Buddman1955@comcast.net for more info.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
Re: Ludwig Vistalite Kit

i dont need them, but thats a deal for somebody.... :D

mike

Pickinator

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

Is the kit still available? Any problems with it? How does it sound? Does it have the tom mount and floor tom legs? Any extra holes or cracks? Any non-original parts?

Thanks Pickinator

buddman1955

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

The kit is still available. No problems with it at all. Too many sets. Sounds great. Vistalites are loud drums. In my opinion. Too loud for what I play, and too heavy for me to carry around. Tom mount and legs included. No extra holes, and I've gone over the set and don't see any cracks. No non original parts that I am aware of. Hope that answers your questions.

buddman1955

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

Here are the pics you requested. Bud.

If the drums don't sell before next Sunday, June 8th, I will have them at the Delaware Drum Show
hosted by Joe Gilday.

Latest posts