Ludwig WFL P83 Strainer on eBay

idrum4fun

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hi all!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I listed a Ludwig WFL P83 strainer on eBay for for a starting bid of $59.99 or $79.99 BIN + $7.80 Priority Mail shipping. It's in really nice shape and perfect for a restoration WFL snare drum.

Here's the link... HERE

Last edited:

BRIAN

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Great pictures, I really liked the disassembled photo............amazing how simple yet complex things used to be

idrum4fun

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Great pictures, I really liked the disassembled photo............amazing how simple yet complex things used to be
Hi Brian!

Thank you for your comments! I'm always amazed how many sellers can offer these items "as-is" and charge premium prices. I always do my best to offer items that need nothing more than to install them. While taking apart a P83/P85 is relatively easy, so many sellers refuse to do this.

It's time for me to stop hoarding parts I don't need! I hope my P83 finds a new home!

-Mark

idrum4fun

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Oh man wish I knew you had this before it hit the ‘Bay.
Hi Bijan!

I really thought about selling here, but decided to try eBay. Feel free to bid! I posted additional info that I will swap parts from another P83 to make it better than the posted pictures. I've already made the swap and the resulting P83 will look great on any Ludwig restoration requiring a WFL P83.

-Mark

Latest posts