major concern...

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
should and could there be... in the "reactions" available ......a like emoji

:)

already there is a "Love" and a "Laughing" and a "Thumbs up"... and a "sad" Mad" and Excited...

But just a plain smile?
wouldn't that be nice Beach Boy?

you're neither "agreeing" or "disagreeing" just saying "nice thought"

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
...without taking up a whole post or.....
just remaining Tacit

JimmySticks

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack, but how about a roll eyes emoji while we're at it. There are plenty of times I could use one of those!

Reactions: JDA

DrummerJustLikeDad

That's Me, The Silent Son
Reaction score
Drumline in the Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging
I've often mused how careful we'd be with our posts if a "thumbs down" was available in the reactions array and capable of subtracting a reaction point.

On the other hand, I wouldn't want that to suppress people taking a potentially unpopular stand for something (in harmless, drum-related topics of course). So maybe that's why it's not offered.

JimmySticks

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've often mused how careful we'd be with our posts if a "thumbs down" was available in the reactions array and capable of subtracting a reaction point.

On the other hand, I wouldn't want that to suppress people taking a potentially unpopular stand for something (in harmless, drum-related topics of course). So maybe that's why it's not offered.
NOoooo!!!!

Don't do that man! I live for the likes! This is 2021, we all live for the likes!!! (please like this post, please!!!):crybaby: