Mapex Saturn Exotic Maple/Walnut 1 month old

NDdrummer13

Reaction score
I have an excellent Condition Mapex Saturn Exotic Maple/Walnut 22/10/12/14/16 Pinstripes / clear ambassador on bottom also have the factory emperor heads. Calftone eq4 front Calftone Emad batter comes with factory bass heads as well. May Trade for the right Tama Starclassic or Star kit or who knows.
$1590 will ship at buyers expense.
Save $500 and the taxes.
Pm for more pics. I can txt

Attachments

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm the same way. Not so much since I stopped gigging, but over the decades I've bought kits of all kinds just for the experience of playing them. I don't regret selling any of them because I've thoroughly enjoyed all the variety. I've had one of my current kits for twenty years this year, and that's a record for me. Typically, I would play a kit for a couple of years, move it on, and try something else. Lots of fun.

Good luck with the sale!

GeeDeeEmm

NDdrummer13

Reaction score
I'm the same way. Not so much since I stopped gigging, but over the decades I've bought kits of all kinds just for the experience of playing them. I don't regret selling any of them because I've thoroughly enjoyed all the variety. I've had one of my current kits for twenty years this year, and that's a record for me. Typically, I would play a kit for a couple of years, move it on, and try something else. Lots of fun.

Good luck with the sale!

GeeDeeEmm
Thanks.
They are traded. Onto the next ex kit.

Latest posts