Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Bandit @Mapex Always

A Mapex kit I like !!!!!
B9136192-14BD-4173-96C5-A54DC4408B53.jpeg

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
It’s just my opinion, I would not be upset one iota if you said the same about drums I owned …

Matter of fact : I’d relish in it …..
I will just do my best to ignore you going forward. I was having a great day then I came on here. Big mistake.

membertwo

Reaction score
Mapex is not my favorite drum maker by any means but Craig Blundell's kits look amazing! It seems Mapex is making an attempt with the vast amount of snares you can choose. I associate Mapex with that movie Airheads because those were the only sets they would use.

Mapex Always

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Perspective ,, You got to respect the man (Bandit) ,, He is devoted , to what I believe , is the best drum company on the entire planet ,, you couldn’t find a cheap part on it if you tried ,, and most Mapex items stand tall amongst any other brands ,, The Versatus Looks like it’s built to the nines compared to other high-end brands, so it’s just a silly statement.

The man comes on here excited to spend some time with fellow drummers ,, much like you brother Hound after your beautiful solo ,, such a nice happy thread.

Now here , I’ve seen the same words you said to Bandit , said to you , about me , numerous times from our banned brother ,, only I wasn’t putting anything down - I was just stating the obvious about the stunning quality and the impeccable sound that flows from Mapex ,, so you do care just as he does.

He has an entire building, for lack of a better word, devoted to this brand, and quite frankly I believe most of what he has is the Saturn, which is some of the best sounding drums on this earth ,, And if he’s devoted that much time into something and shared it here with you and many others, then I think you could understand why such a statement would make him feel the way he felt.

I believe when you walk around with pictures like that and a devotion like that ,, that then earns you a little bit of common courtesy and respect. That’s just me, and I know you didn’t mean it towards him , but you invited him to this thread , you name the thread “MAPEX” and then you say a statement you know has bothered him in the past ,,,

Perspective.