MARDI GRAS PEARL WRAP !!!!

airborneSFC

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
What's the minimum order? FYI I have ordered direct from Delmar with my business. Different price from retail but you have to buy in quantity.

red66charger

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Because this thread didn't get enough traction...

Is there any hope of another run of this wrap? Any of you who led the charge know if Precision left the door open to do another batch?

If anyone bought enough for a 20/12/14/Snare project and you have changed your mind, send me a PM.

I wish i would've jumped on this order.

1966bmx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hit up osahead2 as he was trying to sell his sheets but you are not gonna get them at the price they were purchased for . I doubt they are going to make it again . It sold because it was pre-sold but I think they are reluctant to do it again and get stuck with it like they did with the Capri pearl they made .

JCKOriollo

DFO Master
Reaction score
1966bmx said:
Hit up osahead2 as he was trying to sell his sheets but you are not gonna get them at the price they were purchased for . I doubt they are going to make it again . It sold because it was pre-sold but I think they are reluctant to do it again and get stuck with it like they did with the Capri pearl they made .
That's saying a lot considering how ridiculously expensive the sheets were from the start lol

1966bmx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I guess . To me $160 each for something that looks that good that you can no longer get is not bad at all . I love mine and it was worth every penny as I am sure the others who purchased will agree ...

red66charger

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Bummer about the Mardi Gras. You guys were brilliant grabbing that. I waffled because I didn't have a project for it at the time. I have a line on a good candidate now, but I guess there's no point now.

Such a cool wrap!