MARDI GRAS PEARL WRAP !!!!

JCKOriollo

DFO Master
Reaction score
1966bmx said:
I guess . To me $160 each for something that looks that good that you can no longer get is not bad at all . I love mine and it was worth every penny as I am sure the others who purchased will agree ...
Didn't say it wasn't worth it. It's just expensive compared to some of the other Delmar wraps. I get it tho. It's amazing....just saying my hesitation initially was the price...I wouldn't be interested in sheets that were marked up on top of that...but that's just me

idrum4fun

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
JCKLudwig said:
I guess . To me $160 each for something that looks that good that you can no longer get is not bad at all . I love mine and it was worth every penny as I am sure the others who purchased will agree ...
Didn't say it wasn't worth it. It's just expensive compared to some of the other Delmar wraps. I get it tho. It's amazing....just saying my hesitation initially was the price...I wouldn't be interested in sheets that were marked up on top of that...but that's just me
I think the original $160 per sheet was very fair considering the short run of 20 sheets. And, like the above post, I'm not going to pay more than double to get any more MG wrap. I'm very happy with my one display snare drum in MG. I shared the cost with 3 other DFO members for one sheet.

-Mark

JCKOriollo

DFO Master
Reaction score
idrum4fun said:
I think the original $160 per sheet was very fair considering the short run of 20 sheets. And, like the above post, I'm not going to pay more than double to get any more MG wrap. I'm very happy with my one display snare drum in MG. I shared the cost with 3 other DFO members for one sheet.

-Mark

True. I didn't mean to imply it was unfair either. I think it's a fair price for such a short run too...it was still more than I could afford at the time. That's all I was saying

rhythmace

Rhythmace
Reaction score
I put some wood putty in the holes from the Tower butt plate. The outside holes were covered by the new wrap. It dried better than this picture. Go to page 10 to see the pics from Precision putting on the wrap. I have some more upgrades coming to this snare. Ace

Latest posts