May i?

nono

Reaction score
Hi, I'm introducing myself, my name is Arnaud. I am part of an associative recording studio in France. Two of our members have designed rock sound kits for the TD17 module and we would like to promote them on your forum. The sale of these kits would make it possible to buy other modules and offer better sound kits than the factory versions. Do we have the right to do so? I wouldn't want to do anything stupid, I prefer to ask: p

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Arnaud, welcome to DFO.

This forum is free and designed primarily for discussion among drummers. We offer free classifieds once people hit a reasonable minimum post count from being involved in discussions.

We are not primarily a forum for self promotion or product promotion. That said, once you get involved in discussion, if you want to post in the Retail Row section about it, that would be fine.

nono

Reaction score
Dear Lossforgain, thank you for providing me with these details. Personally I'm not a drummer (I know I'm not perfect, I play guitar :p) I'll invite my friends to join the forum and share their experience with the forum members. I'm sure my friends will find lots of interesting information here too

Latest posts