Merry Christmas to my Forum friends

ludwigmod72

Reaction score
I wanted to take this time out to wish all of you on the forum a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season. I cannot thank you guys enough for the knowledge and insight that we share and provide each other on drums, hardware, cymbals and brands just to name a few. It’s been a blessing to have great people on here to talk and share opinions on equipment whether good bad or indifferent. Who needs my current subscription to Modern Drummer (which seems to have lousy content lately and is getting thinner by the minute) when I have you guys!! Merry Drumming to everyone!!

BennyK

DFO Star
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone !!

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to my drumming brothers and Happy Birthday to the One that split time. Awesome!

Drm1979

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I wanted to take this time out to wish all of you on the forum a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season. I cannot thank you guys enough for the knowledge and insight that we share and provide each other on drums, hardware, cymbals and brands just to name a few. It’s been a blessing to have great people on here to talk and share opinions on equipment whether good bad or indifferent. Who needs my current subscription to Modern Drummer (which seems to have lousy content lately and is getting thinner by the minute) when I have you guys!! Merry Drumming to everyone!!
Very well stated and merry christmas to you and everybody else on here.

richardh253

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
1608908325365.png

1. Hope
2. Faith
3. Charity
4. Kindness
5. Compassion
6. Justice
7. Friendship
8. Decency
9. Loyalty
10. Love
Wishing a wonderful holiday season & New Year to all on Drum Forum, you have made the past year much easier to get through by your presence, knowledge, photos & friendship.

1608908709722.png

Squirrel Man

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas all, be safe, happy and healthy.

1608913994880.png