Message quota?

Pounder

DFO Master
Reaction score
I have been messaging a few members, and was waiting for a response, and looked at the left of the page and it says Message Quota Full, (250 messages). So, I figured I could remove some messages and it would get below that quota. I deleted several messages and still says "quota full". What give? I am trying to communicate, will this have any effect on the members being able to contact me? Thank you!

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
eck will know for sure. but to me it sounds like you need to delete a lot more messages.

mike

poot

Penncrest Endorser
Reaction score
I have been messaging a few members, and was waiting for a response, and looked at the left of the page and it says Message Quota Full, (250 messages). So, I figured I could remove some messages and it would get below that quota. I deleted several messages and still says "quota full". What give? I am trying to communicate, will this have any effect on the members being able to contact me? Thank you!
Yeah, that happened to me awhile back. Had to stop posting for a year and a half until all those posts aged off.

Pounder

DFO Master
Reaction score
It never happened before, and now it suddenly turns off? That doesn't make sense. Oh Well.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
i think it finally shut down because it is basically full. i try to purge mine every few days or so. doesnt take long to fill up. we also had some problems during converiosn back in september. if you havent cleaned it out since then, that in itself could be the problem.

feel free to use me for any pm testing..

mike

Pounder

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hi Mike, I'll PM you, I deleted enough for the quota level to be at 80%. Thanks!

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
its working fine for him now eck...

mike