Metal hall of fame

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't know it existed until today.

Looked it up, curious. Must only have been around for a couple years, not a lot of inductees and the list is... curious.

Pat A Flafla

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Before I allowed cookies on that site I saw Mikkey Dee's pic on there and was thinking "King Diamond?", and then I learned for the first time that he's a Scorpion now. I thought some of the inductees were important metal folks who wouldn't otherwise get recognition in a record-sales dominated world, but then some of them were really weird choices.

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before I allowed cookies on that site I saw Mikkey Dee's pic on there and was thinking "King Diamond?", and then I learned for the first time that he's a Scorpion now. I thought some of the inductees were important metal folks who wouldn't otherwise get recognition in a record-sales dominated world, but then some of them were really weird choices.
Exactly, same here - that was one of my curious moments with this list. I didn't realize he was a Scorpion either but I'm not a big Scorps fan.

KD and Motorhead and I think a couple other journeyman projects for Dee. Unmistakable face.