header.nohb.html

Michelle Branch arrested for domestic violence after accusing Patrick Carney of affair

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
This news bit caught my attention for a couple reasons. First, I didn't realize Carney was that big. She's like 5'6", math doesn't add up.

Second, I would have never had the reason to recall "Goodbye to You" until now.

1660333970123.png

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
She could have swung a baseball bat, hockey stick, hatchet and that would be battery, even if she didn’t connect.

Rhyma Hop

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
She is definitely cute.. does she date good looking guys behind that dudes back or what? . hehehehehehehe

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
So I'm thinking about this and doing the math and realized I derped this up.

"Goodbye to you", I'm thinking the Scandal song from the early 80's which would have put her in her 60's and clearly that's not the case. She's someone who's totally off my radar but the gals I work with know who she is.

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I'm thinking about this and doing the math and realized I derped this up.

"Goodbye to you", I'm thinking the Scandal song from the early 80's which would have put her in her 60's and clearly that's not the case. She's someone who's totally off my radar but the gals I work with know who she is.
She does have a song by that title …

INeedDrumLessons

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
She must be a terrible person inside if he cheated on her. Or is that a midlife crisis?
Well they have a six month old and she had to be released from jail so she could breastfeed. I’m going go out on a limb and say the terrible person in this case is Carney for calling the cops on a slap from a 5’ 6” woman that he cheated on.

Drum Mer

DFO Master
Reaction score
Well they have a six month old and she had to be released from jail so she could breastfeed. I’m going go out on a limb and say the terrible person in this case is Carney for calling the cops on a slap from a 5’ 6” woman that he cheated on.
I concur.

Slapping is bad, but maybe a natural response if you find out your hisband cheated and you have 6 month old baby.

Calling the cops is just petty.

Soulfinger

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
+1.
Although having the event documented by the police might come in handy during divorce proceedings. Does not make him look any better...

Topsy Turvy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Context is important in this situation. Sorry this story triggered you.
So, just checking. If a wife cheats on her husband and they are both the same height, (because for some reason this seems to be a crucial point to posters in this thread) it’s acceptable for the guy to hit/beat his wife? Because …you know….context.