Miniature scaled drums.

JimmySticks

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my dream kit for Christmas!

175E2ECF-38BF-4081-AEAD-A71E996117BC.jpeg
A15BA105-7859-47B3-91A6-AF35E98D4B13.jpeg

The detail is pretty incredible. The kick pedal works and it’s all adjustable. I think it was $40, which I think is a bargain considering the amount of work that goes into it.
FA01B1A5-8B9F-49B2-AE8F-74D33CC1FD88.jpeg

LauraCai

Reaction score
Can I ask who did yours? It looks great & I am interested in having one made too.

There are 2 gentlemen I am aware of doing this work who are on my Facebook friends list. Rick Parrries, who has the famousmalldrums.com site & I think is the artist in the video, and another person whose name I forget now. Both appear to do absolutely outstanding art & craftsmanship from their photos on Facebook.

View attachment 479848 View attachment 479849

The detail is pretty incredible. The kick pedal works and it’s all adjustable. I think it was $40, which I think is a bargain considering the amount of work that goes into it. View attachment 479850

esooy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The detail is pretty incredible. The kick pedal works and it’s all adjustable. I think it was $40, which I think is a bargain considering the amount of work that goes into it.
I've seen pictures of these floating around on FB or Instagram I think. I'm amazed by the work and 40 clams DOES seem like a bargain. I mean that's gotta be hours and hours of work.

JimmySticks

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I ask who did yours? It looks great & I am interested in having one made too.

There are 2 gentlemen I am aware of doing this work who are on my Facebook friends list. Rick Parrries, who has the famousmalldrums.com site & I think is the artist in the video, and another person whose name I forget now. Both appear to do absolutely outstanding art & craftsmanship from their photos on Facebook.
Thanks you, it is cool and it looks really good in my drum area. I received it as a gift, but I’m pretty sure it was this one -