header.nohb.html

Mint Condition CCW Drums USA 6.5x14 Cherry Stave Snare Drum with Quality Hardware

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This is a special opportunity for a drummer who wants a one-of-a-kind piece of art, that is also a fine quality instrument. This is a CCW Drums USA (Custom Cut Woodworking in Medford, Wisconsin) 6.5x14 figured cherry, stave shell, snare drum. The shell was hand-crafted by Jimmy Krueger, a master craftsman who, in the past, built stave shells exclusively for Hendrix Drums. Here you get the best of both worlds. With this drum you get the quality and artisanship of a custom-built drum, as well as consistency and dependability of mass produced, top-name hardware.

The shell is a 1/2" thick straight wall shell (not the Archtype design). This shell has a beautiful abalone inlay, and a satin lacquer finish, inside and out.

Here are specs on the thoroughly planned-out hardware used to assemble this drum. All hardware and accessories are in mint condition.

1) Chrome classic tube lugs. Notice all geometries worked out correctly, no "tension rod splay".
2) DW Strainer, featuring a Mag Throw Off and 3-Position adjustable Butt Plate!
3) Quality DW Diecast Hoops (virtually the same as Pearl, Gretsch, Ludwig, and Gibraltar).
4) Custom "Puresound Equalizer Style" Wires, 14-Strand (7-space-7), so you get to hear a little more of the pure cherry wood shell, and a little less of the $20 snare wires.
5) New Remo Drumheads, including a smooth white Controlled Sound batter, and an Ambassador Hazy snare side.
6) Aluminum Diecast Air Vent with gaskets.
7) Gator ProTECHtor padded bag, to protect your investment.
8) Tama or Pearl Drum Key (you pick).

Enough with all of the details, let's get to the pics. You can purchase this drum for $599 plus actual shipping to the contiguous United States. To purchase this drum or ask a question, message me on DFO or send an email to [email protected]

ccw1465csc1small.jpg
ccw1465csc2small.jpg
ccw1465csc3small.jpg
ccw1465csc4small.jpg
ccw1465csc5small.jpg
ccw1465csc6small.jpg

Last edited:

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
No sorry... it's packed up, ready to ship. With different heads and snare wires, you can make this drum sound just about any way you want.

T_Weaves

Reaction score
If Jim Krueger made it you can be sure that it's killer instrument! I have 2x Archetype snares and they are the best snares I've ever played in 55 years of drumming. This is a STUPID good deal here!

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Jimmy made the drum for sure… I have 3 other CCW Drums USA snares, and work closely with Jimmy. Do you want to buy the snare?

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bump with price reduction... this drum has quality parts, unlike many custom builds you will find out there!