header.nohb.html

Mint eggshell Acro

Skins_in_the_game

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
MINT!
Original rockers head, original snare wires, which sound great, I put a new evans snare side on it.
I have used it for a gig and it is a great go-to snare when you have to rush out to an impromptu jam session and are not sure what music you will be playing.
No scratches, rust, pitting.

I am not in a rush to sell I just thought I should thin out my numbers. And I have been using the Brass Sensitone a lot more as my go-to as it has more ring to it.

The coating on this drum really helps dry out this drum. Much dryer than any other metal snare I have had.

225 + shipping.
I am in boise Idaho, as of today it was just over 50 to ship to New York to give you an idea of cost.

acro1.jpg
acro2.jpg acro3.jpg acro4.jpg acro5.jpg acro6.jpg acro7.jpg

Steech

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
MINT!
Original rockers head, original snare wires, which sound great, I put a new evans snare side on it.
I have used it for a gig and it is a great go-to snare when you have to rush out to an impromptu jam session and are not sure what music you will be playing.
No scratches, rust, pitting.

I am not in a rush to sell I just thought I should thin out my numbers. And I have been using the Brass Sensitone a lot more as my go-to as it has more ring to it.

The coating on this drum really helps dry out this drum. Much dryer than any other metal snare I have had.

225 + shipping.
I am in boise Idaho, as of today it was just over 50 to ship to New York to give you an idea of cost.

View attachment 584114 View attachment 584115 View attachment 584116 View attachment 584117 View attachment 584118 View attachment 584119 View attachment 584120
Nice!

This is a 5x14, correct?
And which throw off is it, I can’t really tell.
2.3mm triple flanged hoops? Thanks!