Mis-formatted fonts when replying

Coelacanth

DFO Master
Reaction score
Here's a bug to investigate. Whenever you click to reply to a post, or edit a post, and scroll down to read previous posts, the text is all messed up and forced onto a single horizontal line. I've attached a screenshot. It's a rather irritating bug because sometimes after one has clicked to Reply, they may want to scroll down and confirm (or copy) something that was previously said, but it's impossible to do with the text "squished up" like that.

This happens on multiple computers with Win XP, I.E. 7 and 8. Maybe someone else here can confirm?

Thanks as always for the hard work!

K.O.

DFO Master
Reaction score
Here's a bug to investigate. Whenever you click to reply to a post, or edit a post, and scroll down to read previous posts, the text is all messed up and forced onto a single horizontal line. I've attached a screenshot. It's a rather irritating bug because sometimes after one has clicked to Reply, they may want to scroll down and confirm (or copy) something that was previously said, but it's impossible to do with the text "squished up" like that.

This happens on multiple computers with Win XP, I.E. 7 and 8. Maybe someone else here can confirm?

Thanks as always for the hard work!
I've noticed that lately too.

Latest posts