Misc Parts - 10-lug Gibraltar Wood Snare hoops, Ludwig P85 strainers, DW two-way beaters, DW + Yamaha Hi-hat clutches, 7/8" Yamaha-style memory locks

shelfand

Reaction score
All -

I'm trying to clean out some of the extra stuff I've accumulated over the years. PM or email steven.helfand@gmail.com with interest or questions. Prices are very approximate, my hope is to sell in larger chunks if at all possible to help offset shipping costs.

1. Ludwig P-85 snare strainer - I have three of these. All in good mechanical shape but they do show light use. $12/ea
2. DW Two-way beaters - no wear at all on the felt, though you can tell these aren't brand new. $12/ea
3. DW and Yamaha hi-hat clutches - Probably 3-4 of each. All are in great condition, perfect mechanical shape with solid felts. Yamaha is the LC-810A, DW is the standard clutch. $15/ea
4. Yamaha 7/8" style memory locks - I have several extras of these, not sure from where... not sure what's fair pricing either, just let me know if you're interested.
5. One pair of 10-lug Gibraltar wooden snare hoops - these have barely been used. $70/ea new, make an offer...

Thanks!
Steve

Last edited: