Mod Orange

Leffler

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This looks the closest I have seen to the original, although it's hard to tell from just that one photo. It looks even closer than the new Ludwig reissue.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
I understand the new Ludwig ones were based of one of Mr. Bun's pristine 60's examples.

I do like the OP's new wrap as it looks more pearly versus the yellow. I am not familiar with the original wrap but it would be cool to have a pink/white/pearly almost oyster look versus the squiggly orange/yellow, but what do I know????

OP, I would definitely like to see another photo of the wrap please.....

CompactDrums

Reaction score
Yes, I must humbly admit that our is better. :)

Leffler said:
This looks the closest I have seen to the original, although it's hard to tell from just that one photo. It looks even closer than the new Ludwig reissue.

CompactDrums

Reaction score
I don'y have any more pics at the moment but we've already sold a fair bit of it so hopefully one of our customers will send pics of a finished kit soon.
JazzDrumGuy said:
I understand the new Ludwig ones were based of one of Mr. Bun's pristine 60's examples.

I do like the OP's new wrap as it looks more pearly versus the yellow. I am not familiar with the original wrap but it would be cool to have a pink/white/pearly almost oyster look versus the squiggly orange/yellow, but what do I know????

OP, I would definitely like to see another photo of the wrap please.....

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Compact, I just scored a vintage KB Ludwig - I will tinker with it this weekend but I am jones-ing to rewrap it. (It was redone in chrome plastic which actually looks cool but who knows....).......and your Mod is right up there......

Is there any way I can get some samples of a few colors?

CompactDrums

Reaction score
JazzDrumGuy said:
Compact, I just scored a vintage KB Ludwig - I will tinker with it this weekend but I am jones-ing to rewrap it. (It was redone in chrome plastic which actually looks cool but who knows....).......and your Mod is right up there......

Is there any way I can get some samples of a few colors?
Yes of course. Samples are available to order on the website. Just scroll down to "Sample" in the size-dropdown