Monster drum set

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
If I didn’t have to worry about tearing it down for gigs (or had a drum tech), I’d gladly keep all the toys up. Gigs usually end up with a 4 piece, ride, crash, hats.
If I had to move them for gigging I'm sure I'd walk out with a few pieces as well. I can't even think what a headache it would be to tear it down. I feel like everything is scientifically placed LOL!

Ron_M

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I see it this way: if you play all the pieces, then it has purpose. If you don't, and it's just there for show, then it also has purpose. Part of the set design.

Personally, a three-piece gives me plenty to do.

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Everyday is high school for me. :)
I showed my wife your picture a while back and she said, "Don't even think about it":(
But I know she would let me. But something like that would have to be after retirement!

Lazmo

Be excellent to each other...
Reaction score
He who dies with the most toys, wins.

If that’s your mantra, cool.

But, for me I’ll take living life’s experiences to the max, over toys. Hopefully in as many parts of the world that I, and my family, can get to.

cribbon

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

But, for me I’ll take living life’s experiences to the max, over toys. Hopefully in as many parts of the world that I, and my family, can get to.
Memories over materials

Bandit

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

Always someone out there ready to rain on my parade. :(

Lazmo

Be excellent to each other...
Reaction score
Always someone out there ready to rain on my parade. :(
Bandit, I’m not raining on your parade, as it’s fine and dandy that you’ve got a bigger drum room setup than anyone else.

I just know, that for me (not you) that I’d sound just the same (a hack) no matter how many kits I had.

That’s why I choose experiences.

Latest posts